15/8/2026. Just for the record, I had no reports of any C&R from my Noble Gentlemen yesterday. And before anyone says “same old story,” let’s rewind to the 13th. I reported that there were no rod‑benders, but one Currane angler was quick to put me right, and I quote, Not all departments, Vincent! We had a couple of hours in the afternoon until we were caught in the rain and had to relocate to Dooley’s. The top‑water trout fishing on Currane is excellent and always productive with good quality fish on every outing (so far). Here’s one I caught earlier!”
That certainly reeled me in and proves the Currane waters still have a few
tricks up their sleeve.
Now back to today: the Currane anglers were all quiet, but as the old saying
goes—watch this space, because Currane has a habit of waking up when you least
expect it. The Currane anglers’ weather chart, Variable light to gentle winds
from the NE, N, NNW, NW, back to N, and finishing NNW.
Yesterday’s weather:
Amount of rainfall, 0.0 mm
Maximum air temperature, 18.1°C
Amount of sunshine, 2 hours and 6 minutes
A calm day on the lake, a reminder from a fellow angler, and a promise of
better bends ahead classic Currane.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.